Old North, located on the University of Central Oklahoma Campus in Edmond, Oklahoma, was built in 1893. It is the oldest structure in the state, built and established by the Oklahoma Territorial Government specifically for Higher Education. In 1973 the building was listed on the National Historic Registry. Cedar Creek worked closely with UCO officials, architects and structural engineers to historically preserve Old North while remediating and repairing drainage and water problems throughout the structures surrounding areas and façade. Extensive drainage systems were installed ranging in depth from 8’ – 16’ deep around original structure to capture and convey ground water and storm water runoff from basement. Cedar Creek updated all exterior sidewalks and access to the building to meet Federal ADA requirements. We are proud to be part of the team that helped to preserve a portion of Oklahoma’s history.